BEGIN A REWARDING CAREER
With Gremark Technologies
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Great People + Great Opportunity + Great Future
Customer Service & Data Entry
Seeking a highly-motivated individual with a positive outlook and communication skills. Beyond working with customers, there’s more to this job than just data entry. We’re a repair facility for laptops, computer equipment and cell phones. You’ll be shipping volume of repaired product back to the customer (via FedEx, UPS, DHL, freight carriers, knowledge of international documentation requirements), entering tracking info into our in-house system as well. You will be expected to, answer the phones as needed and reply to customers via email so critical thinking, and friendly attitude.
Troubleshoot, calibrate and/or repair computer systems –hardware and computer peripherals, laptops, visual display/touch screens, computers, POS (point of sale) keyboards, printers, with some direction from technicians. Work alongside a great team who have been together a while, no turnover – we’re growing!
- Must use hand tools (provided), disassemble equipment to gain access to defects to parts swap.
- Clean and test device, check performance and functionality of key features.
- Experience required in general test systems hardware and some software, trouble shooting and repairs of production or customer return product.
- Troubleshoot board using multi-meter, solder / desolder, in-depth Windows knowledge; image software.
- College degree not required, but common sense a must.
- Component-level repair to reverse engineer would be great, but not necessary.
- Trade School helpful.
PROTECT YOUR TECH
We offer warranty and insurance products for a massive range of equipment. Mitigate your risk, reduce your losses. We offer comprehensive or specific options for your tech device investments.